Voodoo 75mm Telemark Boot
Tele skiers always win, because when you’re lunging like an ’80s aerobics instructor with every turn, six inches of powder turns into full-on overhead face shots. Not only do knee-droppers get white-roomed more often, but they get to wear the Scott Voodoo 75mm Men’s Telemark Boot while getting said face shots; victory’s sweet, ain’t it?
With a burly mountain-man flex of 130, overlapping PowerWrap construction, and a big ol’ power strap just for chuckles, you can ski the Voodoo as hard as you want without powering through the front and ending up forehead-down on the snow. It has an adjustable spoiler to help you customize the 13-degree lean angle, and an asymmetrical bellows design for the proper flex. Scott also used four separate injections to create the lower shell, making a boot that’s laterally stiff so you can power through turns without tipping over or twisting over your ski.
Although it’s designed for hard-chargers, the Voodoo goes up almost as fast as it goes down, with a ski/walk switch that provides 46-degrees of cuff rotation, and a heat-moldable PWR Tour liner than hugs your foot whether you’re on the way up or down. Throw in some micro-adjustable buckles that won’t re-latch themselves after you’ve unbuckled, saving you the humiliation of tearing up while you’re trying to yank a buckled boot off your foot.
- A telemark boot that crushes big lines in the resort and backcountry
- 130 flex drives wide skis and aggressive bindings
- 75mm compatibility pairs with traditional cable bindings
- 100mm last strikes a balance between comfort and performance
- Walk mode with 46-degrees of cuff rotation for comfortable touring
- High overlap shell design with 3 Ergal buckles gives a stiff feel
- Two canting positions with 13-degree forward lean
- Shell Material: Pebax
- Flex: 130
- Last Width: 100 mm
- Buckles: 3
- Buckle Material: Ergal
- Lean Angle: 13 deg
- Walk Mode: yes, 46-degree rotation
- Liner: PWR Telemark
- Thermo-moldable Liner: yes
- Binding Compatibility: 75mm telemark
- Sole: thin rubber
- Claimed Weight: [single, size 27.5] 4lb
- Recommended Use: telemark
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years limited
There are no reviews yet.