Team Issue SRS Ski Pole
Tried, tested, and always reliable, Scott’s Team Issue SRS Ski Pole is ready for anything the mountain throws at it. It’s built from light yet durable S4 aluminum, and packs in Scott’s Strap Release System that allows you to disconnect quickly in sketchy situations to prevent injury.
- Reliable poles that are tested with the best of them
- S4 Aluminum shaft is durable, light, and precise
- Notch grip stays comfortable with natural hand anatomy
- SRS Mountain strap releases to help prevent injuries
- Carbon diamond tip is intensely durable and precise
- Shaft: aluminum
- Length: 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56in
- Grip: Notch
- Strap: SRS Mountain
- Tip: carbon diamond
- Baskets: standard, powder
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 2 years
There are no reviews yet.