Road RC Lace Cycling Shoe
Reminiscent of vintage cycling shoes, the Scott Men’s Road RC Lace Shoe ditches buckles, dials, and straps for the classic style of a traditional lace-up design. Many riders prefer the clean look and infinite adjustability of traditional laces, making the Road RC Lace Shoe a great alternative to the busy designs of modern riding shoes.
However, that’s just about where the shoe’s old-fashioned design stops. It’s equipped with many of Scott’s premier technologies, including a powerful HMX Carbon sole that transfers every available watt of rider input into forward locomotion. This ultra-stiff sole is ideal for both high-cadence training rides and racing where pedaling efficiency and speed are paramount.
Incredibly lightweight and form-fitting, the upper is crafted from microfiber and breathable air mesh. Another one of its stand-out features, the ErgoLogic footbed provides customizable support without the nasty hot spots you’ve become accustomed to with one-size-fits-all insoles. Scott achieves this by providing an adjustable footbed system that tailors its fit to your particular foot size and shape, regardless of your arch shape or foot volume.
- Vintage styling meets modern cycling performance
- Traditional laces offer a clean, classic alternative
- HMX Carbon sole is ultra-stiff for pedaling efficiency
- Sleek, form-fitting upper of microfiber and air mesh
- ErgoLogic footbed customizes its fit to your foot shape
- Upper Material: microfiber, 3D nylon airmesh
- Closure: traditional lace
- Footbed: ErgoLogic footbed with adjustable arch support
- Sole: HMX Carbon
- Cleat Compatibility: 3-bolt road
- Claimed Weight: [size 8.5] 8.8 oz
- Recommended Use: cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years limited
There are no reviews yet.