Why We Like The RC SL Supersonic Edt. Road Shoe
We love that feeling when we clip in and take off, and we want to keep that speed going throughout our ride. Whether we’re racing at top speeds or pushing our limits on a group ride, we’re counting on our gear to have our back. That’s why we’re wearing the RC SL Supersonic Edt. Road Shoe. It’s Scott’s ultra-minimalist shoe with a dialed-in fit that conforms for comfort. Thanks to maximum stiffness, we’ll have superior power transfer and a speedy boost so we can keep flying across tarmac.
- Scott’s performance race and riding shoe for picking up the pace
- Built on an HMX spread tow carbon sole for comfort and stiffness
- Dual-zone BOA IP-1 Fit System offers a dialed-in fit
- Carbitex carbon fiber uppers conform to the foot
- Adjustable ErgoLogic removable insole
- Upper Material: Carbitex Fabric, 3D Airmesh
- Closure: BOA Fit System IP-1
- Sole: HMX Carbon, Sticki Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility: 3-bolt
- Claimed Weight: 9oz
- Recommended Use: road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 2 years
There are no reviews yet.