Why We Like The MTB Comp Boa Reflective Lady Cycling Shoe – Women’s
When you burn the candle at both ends, you often ride from dusk till dawn, and that makes safety a top priority on the trail. As you embrace the transformative power of early mornings and late evenings in the saddle, wear the Scott MTB Comp Boa Reflective Lady Cycling Shoe to ensure others see you as you go. The high-visibility reflective upper boosts clarity in low-light or poor visibility conditions, especially as you navigate the twists and turns of the trail. When you throw on your shoes in the early morning with eyes half-closed, Boa L6 lacing delivers an adjustable fit that eliminates the need to fumble with laces. If trail conditions are sloppy after a night of rain, a race rubber outsole will provide a stable platform as you push uphill and grind your way through muddy ruts. Though you may traverse the terrain during off-peak hours, the Comp Boa Reflective shoe will always make your presence known.
- A comfortable and supportive shoe features a fully reflective upper
- Boa L6 lacing system tightens the upper around your foot
- Lower anatomical fit strap adjusts compression about the toe box
- ErgoLogic insole shapes to your foot with its adjustable arch
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole offers durability and comfort
- Sticki rubber bottom provides traction on and off the pedals
- Upper Material: synthetic polyurethane, 3D Airmesh
- Closure: BOA dial, hook-and-loop
- Sole: nylon/fiberglass composite, Sticki Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility: 2-bolt
- Claimed Weight: [size 6.5] 10.9oz (310g)
- Recommended Use: cross-country, cyclocross, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 2 year
There are no reviews yet.