MTB Comp Boa Lady Cycling Shoe
Equip yourself for weekend desert trips and evening rides in the local forest preserve with the adaptive, foot-wrapping fit of the Scott Women’s MTB Comp Boa Lady Shoe. Wherever your riding takes you, the Comp Boa Lady Shoe delivers a micro-adjustable fit with its Boa L6 dial. This quick-lacing system tightens precisely with a quick, simple twist, and it’s complemented by a lower strap for added stability during fast pedaling movement.
Seeing that you’ll be exploring remote stretches of trail, the fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole maintains an efficient platform when you’re pushing uphill for miles and keeping pace with your faster friends on the way back down. Another innovative feature, Scott’s ErgoLogic footbed customizes the shoe’s fit and feel. ErgoLogic achieves a tailored fit to your foot’s unique shape with adjustable arch support. Ultimately, this means you’ll pedal in secure-fitting comfort without painful pressure points holding you back.
- Comfort and support for the ambitious trail rider
- Boa L6 lacing system tightens precisely around your foot
- Adaptive, foot-wrapping upper of synthetic materials
- ErgoLogic footbed customizes its fit with adjustable arch
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole pedals efficiently
- Upper Material: synthetic PU, 3D nylon air mesh
- Closure: Boa L6 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- Footbed: Adjustable arch support
- Midsole: ErgoLogic
- Sole: fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Cleat Compatibility: 2-hole MTB
- Claimed Weight: [single, size 8.5] 13.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year limited
- Activity: mountain bike
There are no reviews yet.