A serious boot for serious shredders.
Ladies rip just as hard as dudes (frequently harder, really), and they need a boot that can keep up, like the Scott Minerva 75mm Women’s Telemark Boot. Only the hardest-charging of the hard-chargers will need a boot with a burlier flex than the Minerva’s progressive 120, and the asymmetrical bellows are designed to offer plenty of resistance without tossing smaller riders onto their heels. Throw in a rugged Pebax shell and four separate injection panels to keep the lower boot laterally stiff, and you’ll be hard-pressed to show the Minerva a line it can’t handle.
Don’t be under the impression that the Minerva is a foot and soul-crushing torture device, though. Scott built it with a snug but comfortable 100mm last, and it hooked it up with a fully-moldable, women-specific PWR Telemark High liner that’ll hold you solidly in place without squeezing out any tears or curse words. It’s also a fully-capable backcountry boot, with an easy ski/walk switch that gives you a generous 46 degrees of cuff rotation, making it as easy to access your lines as it is to crush ’em. Even the buckles are thoughtfully designed, having the ability to stay wide open when released, so you don’t struggle getting into and out of your boots.
- An aggressive freeride boot for backountry and resort lines
- Stiff 120 flex drives wide skis with ease
- 100mm last strikes a balance between comfort and performance
- 75mm compatibility fits traditional cable telemark bindings
- Walk mode with 46 degrees of cuff rotation
- Heat-moldabe PWR Telemark High liner
- High overlap panel with Lock Catches ensure a snug closure
- Two canting positions with 13 degree forward lean
- Shell Material: Pebax
- Flex: 120
- Last Width: 100 mm
- Buckles: 3
- Buckle Material: Ergal
- Lean Angle: 13 deg
- Walk Mode: yes
- Liner: PWR Telemark
- Thermo-moldable Liner: yes
- Binding Compatibility: 75mm telemark
- Claimed Weight: [single, size 24.5] 3 lb 5.2 oz
- Recommended Use: telemark, freeride, touring
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years limited
There are no reviews yet.