Groove Plus Helmet
Cooking it into berms a little too fast and sending it into the trees is sometimes just a consequence of having fun on your bike, but it shouldn’t have to cost you brain cells. With the Scott Groove Plus Helmet you can shield your noggin from hits while you charge down the trail. The Groove Plus combines style with technology, without breaking the bank, using the latest In-Mold technology to bond its polycarbonate shell with EPS foam to soak up hits, and MIPS technology. While MIPS is a term thrown around the bike world left and right, its worth calling out how it works: MIPS, short for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, creates a slip-plane system inside of the helmet to help dissipate rotational forces from certain styles of crashes, redirecting the force away from your head, minimizing the impact you absorb. In short, it helps protect you from hits that cause rotational impacts.
Keeping you protected is no doubt important, but staying comfortable all the while is a key component to a good helmet. Scott implements MRAS fit system to ensure you can dial in a comfortable fit, allowing you to spin a ratchet to cinch into the perfect spot. An assortment of large vents keep air moving through to your scalp, letting you drop heat on warm summer days and keep cool and comfortable on the ride.
- Get groovy on the trail with this loaded helmet
- In-mold polycarbonate with EPS protects from hits
- MIPS technology protects from rotational forces
- Adjustable fit dials in to the sweet-spot
- Ample vents let you dump heat on the toasty summer days
- Extended coverage keeps vulnerable parts of your noggin shielded
- Shell Material: in-mold polycarbonate
- Impact Foam: EPS
- Fit Adjustment: MRAS 3
- Certifications: CPSC
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 2 years
There are no reviews yet.