Elite Boa Lady Cycling Shoe
You’ve patiently waited all week for the opportunity to ride across the tacky berms, rock-littered descents, and precipitous drops of your favorite trail. Make every pedal stroke count with the powerful feel and foot-wrapping comfort of the Scott Women’s Elite Boa Lady Shoe. This streamlined shoe caters to aggressive ladies sampling a bit of everything at their local network, whether it’s the smooth-buffed dirt or the elevated bridges and rock gardens of gravity trails.
The fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole strikes an optimal balance between stiffness and riding comfort, backed by its medium-stiff power rating. Boa IP1 lacing offers precise tightness with its micro-adjsutable dial, complemented by a hook-and-loop strap for extra support. The Boa dial instantly releases with a simply pull upwards, allowing you to instantly bail out after riding. Another stand-out feature, the ErgoLogic footbed customizes its fit to your individual foot shape with an adjustable arch system.
- Aggressive all-mountain shoe conquers anything in its path
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole for powerful pedaling
- Sticki rubber maintains grip over rough terrain
- Boa IP1 lacing provides a micro-adjustable fit
- ErgoLogic footbed with adjustable arch support
- Upper Material: microfiber, 3D nylon air mesh
- Closure: Boa IP1 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- Footbed: Adjustable arch support
- Midsole: ErgoLogic
- Sole: fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Cleat Compatibility: 2-hole MTB
- Claimed Weight: [single shoe, size 8.5] 11.3 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year limited
- Activity: mountain bike
There are no reviews yet.