Chase 2 Plus Helmet
The Scott Chase 2 Plus Helmet is a lightweight, low-profile option for everyday skiing and riding. The Chase features MIPS technology, which works to reduce rotational forces that are cause by angled impacts by allowing the shell and liner to move independently of each other, and a lightweight shell with a foam liner to further disperse impact, all at a wallet-friendly price. Scott’s Active Venting System allows you to dump excess heat, and can easily be operated with gloves on for efficiency, while the 360 Pure Sound Technology allows you to hear better through the ear pads than you would in most traditional helmets.
- Comfortable, functional, and stylish helmet for daily use
- PC in-mold with EPS construction is lightweight and reliable
- MIPS technology pivots two seperate layers for whiplash falls
- WRAS 2 Fit system gives you a reliable and comfortable fit
- 360° Pure sound technology boosts hearing for added awareness
- Active Venting System helps prevent overheating on hill
- Padded chinstrap further boosts comfort and fit
- Shell Material: in-mold polycarbonate
- Impact Foam: EPS
- Ventilation: Active Venting system
- Fit Adjustment: WRAS 2 system
- Certifications: EN1077:2007 / Class B, EN12492:2013
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 2oz
There are no reviews yet.