Celeste III Alpine Touring Boot
Although its combination of bright, beautiful blue cuff and snow-like white shell reminds you of bluebird days, the Celeste Touring Boot is far from just another pretty face. This boot sports a lightweight design suitable for steep skinners and long days in the backcountry, and a stiff 120 flex provides the performance that intermediate to advanced downhill skiers look for.
Scott achieved this phenomenal flex-to-weight ratio by building the boot out of Powerlite, which is a combination of stiff, superlight Grilamid and sturdy polyurethane. Underfoot, the Celeste features Vibram’s ever-reliable rubber sole that, when combined with a ski/walk mode, allows the Celeste to reach the most celestial heights via mountaineering routes.
This heavenly touring boot also features Scott’s thermo-moldable Pwr Lite liner that offers a customized fit after a short heat-packing process. Pwr Lite also has a Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof breathable protection, and mesh panels enhance ventilation for the airflow required on sweaty skinners. Shock dampening inserts make your downhill experience more solid than most touring boots can offer.
- A lightweight touring boot for crushing backcountry terrain
- 120 flex suits aggressive rippers
- Wide 103.5mm last fits high volume feet
- Grilamid shell is stiff yet lightweight
- Heat-moldable liner lets you customize the fit
- Generous motion in walk mode keeps touring comfortable
- Vibram soles deliver reliable grip on steep bootpacks
- Shell Material: Powerlite Grilamid
- Flex: 110
- Last Width: 103.5mm
- Buckles: 4
- Buckle Material: Ergal
- Lean Angle: 11.5°
- Walk Mode: yes, 60° range of motion
- Liner: PWR Lite High
- Thermo-moldable Liner: yes
- Binding Compatibility: tech
- Sole: Vibram
- Claimed Weight: [single, 24.5] 2lb 10.5oz
- Recommended Use: backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 2 years
There are no reviews yet.