Like a fine wine mixed with a race car.
The boot-wizards over at Scott built the Women’s Celeste II Alpine Touring Boot to offer the best combination of lightweight, touring capabilities and downhill-shredding, plank-pushing performance. The 120 flex Grilamid shell delivers downhill performance in a package that is nimble enough to have you whistling a happy tune the whole way up the skintrack. With a wide 103.5mm last, these boots are going to remain comfortable through endless miles and long days, especially when combined with the heat-moldable PWR Lite High liners that help to eliminate any potential hot spots and chafing. Four Ergal buckles and variable forward-lean angles allow you to dial in the perfect fit. The 60-degree cuff rotation when the boot is in walk mode, combined with Vibram rubber soles, will let you stick to windblown ridges and steep climbs with ease.
- 120 flex
- 103.5 mm last
- PWR Lite High liner
- Ski/walk mode (60-degree cuff rotation)
- 4 Ergal micro-adjustable buckles
- Dynamic power strap
- Bi-density Vibram soles
- Dynafit certified inserts
- Shell Material: [cuff] Powerlite, [shell] Grilamid
- Flex: 120
- Last Width: 103.5 m
- Buckles: 4
- Buckle Material: Ergal
- Lean Angle: 11.5
- Walk Mode: yes
- Liner: PWR Lite High
- Thermo-moldable Liner: yes
- Binding Compatibility: ISO touring, Dynafit
- Claimed Weight: 2 lb 10.4 oz
- Recommended Use: alpine touring
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year limited
There are no reviews yet.