540 Ski Poles
Ski poles aren’t always necessary when you’re in the terrain park, but they’re nice to have when you’re jibbing the jehosaphat out of natural features, sending threes off cliffs, and getting lost in bottomless pow. On days like these you’ll be glad you brought your Scott 540 Ski Poles—their stout aluminum shafts don’t break easily and their cone tips jab everything from the icy conditions in the park to fluffy pow in the trees.
- Make the mountain your terrain park with these poles
- Sturdy alloy construction is built to last
- Cone tip makes short work of firm conditions
- Shaft: S2 aluminum (18mm)
- Length: 110cm, 115cm, 120cm, 125cm, 130cm, 135cm, 140cm
- Grip: P-Lite
- Strap: FX 24
- Tip: cone
- Baskets: standard
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year limited
There are no reviews yet.